Sunday, May 25, 2008

Split Personality

I wonder do I have split personality??

Why am I forced to give it a thought??

I at times think that I am the most lazy person in the world. People who know me well wud second that.
Lazy to the extent of not getting up to drink water myself even when I might die of thirst the very next moment. Lazy to the extent of sleeping for insanely humongous hours at a stretch.

But then when I am on any kind of adventure (seems an over used word) or doing something freaky, my energy levels are at their peak. I can run a zillion miles; I can be awake for an epoch, yet not even slightly drop my eyelids.


Is it really the split personality syndrome??

But then again a thought…. I think that wud be true with anybody… how n y??
When u are doing something u love and is insanely passionate about… I think one gets some weird kind of never ending energy and power, one can do any god damn thing wid that kind of mountain of energy.

Here I go again all philosophical about my life…. I soooo think that I shud do something I am insanely passionate about, life wud be bliss then. Everyday wud be soooo fulfilling.
The idea of starting your own thing, your idea, and your brain child excites me to the core. If I get into manufacturing something, the idea of creation, bringing live an inanimate object, sooooooooooper thrills me.Steve Jobs says, look for your calling, do something that is your passion and you would automatically be brilliant at it.

Alright may be this cry tells that I am not happy deep inside, I am madly looking for my calling. Come my callin come…come on to me…a desp call there…lol


Slainte!!!

2 comments:

samarpit86 said...

dude..... this was brilliant... actualy remembered ur last account so came back to read it again... and got this.... sahi e....was sharp n concise. .. wenever u write sumtin post me a link..... wuld love to read it...

Ashutosh Deo said...

You've got to do what you love... Stay Hungry Stay Foolish!!!